It's who you know.
Through your Chamber Membership you can connect with over 2,000 other business decision makers in Taranaki. Membership gives you access to the Chamber's monthly event calendar with invites to specific events planned to help your business grow, a business profile in the Chamber's Member Business Search Directory listing and opportunities to promote your business and attract new customers.
For more information information about membership of the Chamber contact email@example.com or call 06 759 9080
We cater for all businesses- big or small
|Start-up Business- Introduction 1 year||$180.00 + GST = $207.00|
|1-5 Staff||$225.00 + GST = $258.75|
|1- 5 Staff + BARA||$270.00 + GST= $310.50|
|6-10 Staff||$310.00 + GST = $356.50|
|6-10 Staff + BARA||$460.00 + GST = $529.00|
|11-20 Staff||$385.00 + GST = $442.75|
|11-20 Staff + BARA||$535.00 + GST = $615.25|
|21-40 Staff||$460.00 + GST = $529.00|
|21-40 Staff + BARA||$610.00 + GST = $701.50|
|41 + Staff||$599.00 + GST = $688.85|
|41 + Staff + BARA||$749.00 + GST = $861.35|
|School||$180.00 + GST = $207.00|
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
New members will be charged an Administration Fee of $30.00 + GST. Click here to find more information about BARA
Complete your application today. It only takes 1-2 minutes to fill out and submit.
When applying for your Membership please ensure you agree to abide by our MEMBERSHIP TERMS and CONDITIONS as part of the application process.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS and CONDITIONS.
I/We hereby make application to become a member of the Taranaki Chamber of Commerce Inc.(TCC)
I/We accept that TCC may, in its absolute discretion, decline this application with, or without giving reasons.
I/we agree that if our application is successful we will:-
- Conform with the rules of TCC.
- Pay the administration fee, membership fee and any other charges for services or product from TCC during membership.
- Provide to TCC such information as TCC may decide is necessary for calculating our joining and annual subscription fee and other charges due.
I/We agree to the following specific Terms and Conditions.
- I/We will remain a member of TCC until TCC receives both a written resignation and full payment for all annual subscription fees and any other charges due to TCC.
- Annual subscriptions are due in full on the annual subscription anniversary date. The annual subscription fee due is for a full year and will not be pro-rated if I/we resign at any time after one month from receipt of the annual subscription invoice part way through our membership year.
- TCC may, in its absolute discretion, will allow for our annual subscription fee by regular, equal monthly instalments in arrears but if three or more monthly instalments are not paid on due date, TCC may give notice requiring immediate payment of any balance of the subscription fee due.
- I/We will advise TCC in writing if we want our membership of TCC kept confidential. In the absence of such notification, I/we agree that TCC may forward our membership details to TCC approved third parties and other members who may offer products and services which could compliment our membership.
- I/we will advise TCC in writing of who our primary contact person is for membership purposes and their contact details and will keep you informed if/when these details change.
- I/We agree that if, for any reason, we are dissatisfied with our membership or any services provided by TCC we will, before resigning or taking any other action first notify the Membership Coordinator or, if appropriate, the CEO of TCC, in writing of the problem and on request will meet with TCC with a view to resolving the problem.
- CONFIRMATION & ACCEPTANCE