Published: Monday 28 March 2022
SOS Go Local
If you are a small business that wants to reach more customers, then please register with sosbusiness.nz if you haven’t done so already. Spend on Small business is a website that allows customers to buy vouchers in advance to spend on any of the listed businesses.
When a customer purchases a voucher, they provide immediate cashflow to your business. The good part - once you’re listed, people can buy vouchers to redeem at any time. You get 100% of the proceeds - there are no fees involved. It’s free and easy to register- it only takes a couple of minutes.
The Taranaki Chamber of Commerce, Venture Taranaki, BARA, Mediaworks and the three District Councils have partnered to run this campaign to help businesses get through this challenging time. We know people want to support local at the moment, but some are hesitant to get out and about. This is a great way to drive cash flow for businesses right now.
What is really attractive about the SOS Go Local campaign is that it has a huge win-win element to it. Over the next three months, there are $20,000 in prizes to be won by customers who use SOS to purchase vouchers for local Taranaki businesses.
From today every time someone buys a voucher of $30 or more, they go in the draw to win five $150 vouchers every week, and one $3,000 voucher each month. These prize vouchers can then be spent in our local businesses.
There is a diverse range of businesses already registered – so come on Taranaki – Go Local!
Please note that attendee numbers are subject to traffic light settings and RSVPs are essential.
- April Business Connections is on Tuesday 5 April from 5.15pm-7.00pm and is being hosted by The Advice Hub at the Plymouth International
- WITT Top Shop Nominations open on Friday 8 April
- Network of Trades will be hosted by WITT at Chamber Hub in Bell Block on Tuesday 12 April from 5.15pm-7.00pm
- A Lunch with David Seymour MP – Leader of ACT will be held at the Novotel New Plymouth on Tuesday 26 April
- A Lunch with Meng Foon – Race Relations Commissioner is on Wednesday 27 April at the Plymouth International
- Get Business Smart: Financial Performance & Growth Potential – Tuesday 5 April 12.30pm-1.30pm
- Blanchard Legendary Service – Wednesday 6 April 9.00am-5.00pm
- Get Business Smart: Generating Recurring Income Opportunities – Tuesday 3 May 12.30pm-1.30pm
- Speaking & Presenting with Confidence Workshop Series – Monday 9, 16 and 23 May 11.00am-1.00pm
- Treaty of Waitangi 101 – Thursday 12 May 1.00pm -4.00pm
To RSVP for any of our events, register for training, or for more information, please go to our website – www.taranakichamber.co.nz
Is your business a Chamber Member?
If not, you are missing huge opportunities to showcase your business, grow your networks, be represented via our advocacy and be part of a vibrant Chamber network!
Let’s do better business, together!