WHO CAN BE NOMINATED?
This competition is appropriate for those who have retail premises - not businesses that operate from a private residence. The judging criteria are not just limited to how great your customer service is. Areas included for judging are:
- Phone Manner, Web and Social Media
- Exterior and Interior of Premises including signage, lighting and maintenance
- Shop and Window displays
- Staff Presentation, Interaction and Product Knowledge
You do not have to be a member of the Taranaki Chamber of Commerce to be nominated, judged or win any of these awards. Anyone who makes a nomination will go in the draw to win a $150 food and beverage voucher from The Devon Hotel.
WITT TOP SHOP PRIZE DRAW - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Taranaki Chamber of Commerce (TCC) whose registered office is at 42 Egmont Street, New Plymouth.
- Each nominator will go in the draw to win.
- Entries close at 12.00 pm on Monday 3rd May.
- No responsibility can be accepted for nominations not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any person by any third party connected with this promotion.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be drawn on Wednesday 5 May at 12 noon.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call within 7 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion at any point.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the winner’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.