What's on in Taranaki - July
Massey Master of Business Administration Info Evening
Tuesday 9 July, 5.30pm, Millennium Hotel New Plymouth Waterfront
Unlock your leadership potential with an MBA from Massey, with options to suit your lifestyle and experience – from full-time on campus, to part-time online or our Executive MBA part-time on weekends. Come along to our MBA information evening to find out more.
Sprouts, Microgreens, Winter Salads
Tuesday 9 July, 9.45 am - 3.15 pm, Hollard Gardens
In the depths of winter you can still have fresh greens daily, very cheaply while barely stepping out the door.
Thursday 11 July, 7 pm, TSB Stadium, New Plymouth
Saturday & Sunday 13-14 July, 10 am - 3 pm both days, Hollard Gardens
Learn drawing studies and basic painting with artist Tabatha Forbes. No experience necessary.
Shadz Buffet and Function Centre Network of Trades
Tuesday 16 July, 5.15 pm, 256 Waihi Road, Hawera
Lana Lopesi: False Divides - A take on a Contemporary Oceania
Tuesday 16 July, 6-8 pm, Todd Energy Learning Centre, Govett Brewster Art Gallery
When you think of our world’s continents, would you include an ocean as a continent? Editor-in-Chief of The Pantograph Punch and author Lana Lopesi will explore how globalising technologies and the adaptability of Moana peoples are now turning the ocean back into the unifying continent that it once was.
Mid-Winter Solstice Night - Hawera
Friday 19 July, 5.30-8 pm, Town Centre, Hawera
Solstice Night…. Food Vendors and Market stalls throughout town.
- Campbell Lane will have movie projection, with family movies playing.
- Live Music in the town square.
- Korimako Lane will run a silent disco, you may have seen these at New Plymouth events and are proving popular and lots of fun!
- Arcade by Off the Cuff will have black lights to showcase glow in the dark face-painting and luminous clothing.
- Food Vendors, Stallholders, Heat Lamps and Braziers with Marshmallow roasting situated throughout town.
- Santa will be available for children to visit in the Bizlink Santa Cave from 6pm until 7.30pm, Town Square.
- Glow sticks will be available for sale.
Register your interest today with firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 06 278 4162
Panel Discussion - Mental Strength, The Path to Success
Tuesday 23 July, 5.45-8 pm, BDO, 10 Young Street, New Plymouth
Transform what stops you into what propels you.