- Any sole proprietor, partnership, incorporated society, or limited liability company, with its principal place of business operation based and trading in the Taranaki rateable region, is eligible to enter.
- Excluded are those businesses or organisations owned by officers or employees of Taranaki Chamber of Commerce or officers and employees of any sponsor of the Awards.
- Entrants must have been trading for 12 months or more as at 1 July 2019.
- Government funded enterprises are not eligible to receive the TSB Supreme Award.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All guidelines and deadlines for all areas of the entry process must be adhered to.
- All entrants agree to be interviewed by judging teams at their premises or at a venue and time advised by their judges.
- If entering Category A or B, entrants will be required to provide a Business Plan, Strategic Plan, Financial Reports or Business Viability/Profitability Statement from their external professional accountant.
- Entrants of Category C will be required to provide supporting documentation for their particular award.
- Entrants and judges will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement at the time of interview. All documentation and information is treated in strictest confidence.
- Repeat judging visits may be required in some cases.
- All finalists for the Supreme Award will be considered from Categories A and B only.
- The judges will provide written feedback.
- All entrants agree to cooperate with the respective category sponsor and/or promotional partners for publicity purposes. All entrants are to ensure only the official branding of the TSB Taranaki Chamber of Commerce Awards is used for publicity purposes.
- All entrants must provide true and accurate information and disclose any liabilities such as business and/or tax related and/or current pending litigation which would compromise the judges’ analysis of the business, and/or adversely affect the integrity and reputation of the TSB Taranaki Chamber of Commerce Business Awards.
- All entrants must purchase a minimum of two tickets to attend the Gala Evening on Saturday 9 November 2019.
- No finalists or winners will be announced prior to this.
- Judges have the right to disqualify any entrant not complying with conditions of entry.
- Judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.