Entries Open: 9.00am Monday 25 July
Entries Close: 5.00pm Friday 26 August
Judging Starts: Monday 5 September
Judging Ends: Friday 21 October
Gala Awards Evening: Saturday 19 November
Please be assured that strict confidentiality applies to all facets of the Business Excellence Awards including the Judging Facilitator, Judges, Feedback Facilitator, Sponsors and Chamber staff. The Taranaki Chamber of Commerce is not involved with the judging process and or the evaluation of entrants at any time, nor is it involved in the selection of the Award recipients.
- Please read the information on Eligibility, Terms and Conditions of Entry and FAQ’s.
- Complete the online entry form and submit. (Helpful Hint: Doing this earlier rather than waiting until near the closing date will give you more time to complete the next part of the process).
- Based on the judging criteria in Categories A and B, it is recommended that entrants in these categories will have been in business for a minimum of three years.
- Entrants in the New and Emerging Business and Not For Profit categories cannot enter a Category A Award. e.g An entrant in New and Emerging Business cannot enter the Small Business category.
- Please note that there are separate judging panels for each category so if you enter four categories, then you will be attending four separate interviews with four different judging panels. In some circumstances there may be a requirement to have a follow up interview as well.
- Judging interviews are conducted at a venue selected by the judging panel with the exception of two awards – Health and Safety Excellence and Environmental Excellence. These are held at the entrant’s business.
If you have any questions please contact Michelle Brennan on
021 710 950 or email@example.com