The Automatic Customer: Turning Customers into Subscribers
These days virtually anything you need can be purchased through a subscription, with more convenience than ever before. This emerging subscription economy offers huge opportunities to companies that know how to turn customers into subscribers.
Automatic customers are the key to increasing cash flow, igniting growth, and boosting the value of your company.
This presentation shares a blueprint for building a subscription business, including:
- The five trends driving the subscription economy.
- The surprising impact recurring revenue has on the value of your business.
- The 9 different subscription models that can be applied to every business
(hint: you don’t have to be a software company or media giant to create
- How one company turned a $29-dollar average sale into a $4,524 sale and
dropped its spoilage rates from 30% to 3%.
- How to capitalize on the Trojan Horse subscription model.
- Why the average Amazon Prime customer spends $709 per year more than
the average Amazon customer.
- How to value a subscription business and the most important ratio you need
to understand and optimize, to attract venture capital investment.
Read about the trainer, Tom Rodden from Peak Coaching, here
Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Tea, coffee, water and light refreshments will be provided.
For more information, contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 759 9080