Te Reo Māori for Business
Learn basic Te Reo Māori and Tikanga for use in the work place.
Delivered as a 5-week workshop series, this course is for anyone wanting to develop more in-depth competence in Te Reo and Tikanga.
Workshops will cover an introductory understanding of:
- Māori language foundations
- Pronunciation and diction of the Taranaki dialect
- Taranaki customs, protocols and appropriate Tikanga
- Introductions and introductory phrases in Te Reo Māori
WITT at Chamber House, Taranaki Chamber of Commerce
Workshop details, 12.30-1.30pm, Fridays:
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 September
Registration is for the full 5-week course and all registrations must be completed
through the WITT Website.
Please note, registrations are:
- processed through WITT as an application
- a requirement of enrolment and attendance (H&S and Policy)
- used as evidence of delivery to fund this complimentary 5 week course
- fees free so credit card details do not need to be provided
- Programme- Te Reo Short Courses - Māori Enterprise, 2022 (New Plymouth)
- Course(s)- Te Reo Māori me ngā Tikanga 2 September (Chamber Commerce)
- Fees- Programme is Fees Free
This workshop is fully booked. To be added to the waitlist please contact Julia at
email@example.com, or call 06 759 9080