Te Reo Māori for Business
Learn basic Te Reo Māori and Tikanga for use in the work place.
Offered as a 10 week workshop series, this course is for anyone wanting to develop more in-depth competence in Te Reo and Tikanga.
Workshops will cover:
Introductory understanding of:
- Māori language foundations.
- Pronunciation and diction of the Taranaki dialect.
- Taranaki customs, protocols and appropriate Tikanga.
- Introductions and introductory phrases in Te Reo Māori.
Workshops, 12.00-1.00pm, Tuesdays:
- 28 September
- 5, 12, 19, 26 October
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November
WITT at Chamber House, Taranaki Chamber of Commerce
Please note: This workshop is fully booked. An additional session is now available. Please click here for more information or to register.
Phone: 0800 WITT NZ