Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
A six-part series empowering you to speak and present with confidence in any setting.
This three, 2-hour workshop series identifies six critical topics that speakers and presenters utilise to become effective communicators.
- Session 1 –
- Presentation Structure: Learn the seven easy steps to organise your presentation.
- Anxiety: Learn 14 effective techniques to ban your butterflies.
- Session 2 –
- Non-Verbal Skills: Learn the eight non-verbal skills that enhance effective speakers.
- Verbal Skill Set: Create an interesting voice that captures attention and conveys your message.
- Session 3 –
- Enthusiasm: Identify the Top 10 signs and symptoms of enthusiastic speakers.
- The Master Checklist: A must-do Master Checklist for all speakers.
Read about the training provider, Sam Bennett, here
Speaking Made Easy helps you gain confidence, captivate audiences and become an extraordinary speaker.
Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Tea, coffee, water and light refreshments will be provided.
Registration is for the 3-workshop course.
- Workshop details, 11am-1pm Mondays:
- 14 February
- 21 February
- 28 February
Register to attend below.
See terms and conditions below*
Interested in this course, but the dates don’t suit you? We are also running this workshop in March, click here to view details.
For more information contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 759 9080