Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
A six-part workshop series empowering you to speak and present with confidence in any setting.
This series identifies six critical topics that speakers and presenters utilise to become effective communicators.
- 4 October- Anxiety: Learn 14 effective techniques to ban your butterflies.
- 11 October- Non-Verbal Skills: Learn the eight non-verbal skills that enhance effective speakers.
- 18 October- Voice Skill Set: Create an interesting voice that captures attention and conveys your message.
- 1 November - Enthusiasm: Identify the Top 10 signs and symptoms of enthusiastic speakers.
- 8 November- Presentation Structure: Learn the seven easy steps to organise your presentation.
- 15 November- The Master Checklist: A must-do Master Checklist for all speakers.
This series is designed to be delivered as individual workshops, or as a complete course.
Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Read about the training provider, Sam Bennett, here
Speaking Made Easy helps you gain confidence, captivate audiences and become an extraordinary speaker.
SINGLE WORKSHOP INVESTMENT:
Member: $59.00 incl. GST
Non-member: $69.00 incl. GST
FULL WORKSHOP SERIES INVESTMENT:
Member: $316.00 incl. GST
Non-member: $376.00 incl. GST
Register to attend the full workshop series below.
To register to attend an individual workshop, or for more information contact Julia at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 759 9080