Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
Speaking Made Easy helps you gain confidence, captivate audiences and become an extraordinary speaker.
A six-part workshop series empowering you to speak and present with confidence in any setting.
This series identifies six critical topics that speakers and presenters utilise to become effective communicators.
- 13 September
- Anxiety: Learn 14 effective techniques to ban your butterflies
- Non-Verbal Skills: Learn the eight non-verbal skills that enhance effective
- 20 September
- Voice Skill Set: Create an interesting voice that captures attention and conveys your message
- Enthusiasm: Identify the Top 10 signs and symptoms of enthusiastic speakers.
- 27 September
- Presentation Structure: Learn the seven easy steps to organise your presentation
- The Master Checklist: A must-do Master Checklist for all speakers.
This series is designed to be delivered as individual workshops, or as a complete course. Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Read about the training provider, Sam Bennett, here
Full Workshop Series Investment:
Member: $316.00 incl. GST
Non-member: $376.00 incl. GST
Please note: This workshop is fully booked. An additional session is now available. Please click here for more information or to register.
For more information, contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 759 9080