Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
A six-part workshop series empowering you to speak and present with confidence in any setting.
This series identifies six critical topics that speakers and presenters utilise to become effective communicators.
- 23 August - Anxiety: Learn 14 effective techniques to ban your butterflies.
- 30 August - Non-Verbal Skills: Learn the eight non-verbal skills that enhance effective speakers.
- 6 September - Voice Skill Set: Create an interesting voice that captures attention and conveys your message.
- 13 September - Enthusiasm: Identify the Top 10 signs and symptoms of enthusiastic speakers.
- 20 September - Presentation Structure: Learn the seven easy steps to organise your presentation.
- 27 September - The Master Checklist: A must-do Master Checklist for all speakers.
This series is designed to be delivered as individual workshops, or as a complete course.
Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Read about the training provider, Sam Bennett, here
Speaking Made Easy helps you gain confidence, captivate audiences and become an extraordinary speaker.
Single Workshop Investment:
Member: $59.00 incl. GST
Non-member: $69.00 incl. GST
Full Workshop Series Investment:
Member: $316.00 incl. GST
Non-member: $376.00 incl. GST
Register below to attend the full series.
To register for individual workshops,
contact Julia via email
or call 06 759 9080