Microsoft Excel: New Features in Excel 365
Microsoft Excel 365 is a subscription version that has new features added to it continually. This workshop covers some of the most important recent updates of new functions that can make your use of Excel more efficient and effective. These functions are not available in other Excel versions. Many of the new functions can be used together with other functions (nested) to make them even more powerful.
This is an intermediate level course and attendees should be reasonably confident users of Excel spreadsheets.
The workshop will focus on the new features of Excel 365 that will make the biggest impact on your daily use of Excel:
- XLOOKUP: Can be used in place of all the old lookup functions (Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match with added features.
- TEXTJOIN: Allows text from different cells to be joined with a defined delimiter such as a comma or space.
- FILTER: A very powerful filter function that allows data in tables to be filtered based on single or multiple criteria. Can be used with AND and OR.
- IFS: Can be used instead of the IF function and allows for more multiple logical conditions without using nested IF.
- UNIQUE: Finds the unique items in a list quickly and easily. Can be used with SORT.
- SORT & SORTBY: Allows you to create a new sorted list based on one or more values from other lists.
- MAXIFS & MINIFS: Find the minimum and maximum value in a list depending on certain criteria.
Attendees must bring their own laptops (not Tablets) with full Microsoft Excel:
Subscription Microsoft 365. To check version, open a spreadsheet, click on File then Account.
Please contact your IT department if you are not sure of your version. You are also welcome to contact Excel Training Taranaki.
This workshop is interactive and attendees will gain hands-on experience. Raw data to work with and useful summary notes will be provided.
Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Read about the trainer and other workshops here
Register to attend below.
For more information, contact Julia at email@example.com, or call 06 759 9080