Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced
Take your basic Excel skills up to a new level and work more efficiently and effectively. Master some of the advanced uses of Excel Tables, format your data accurately and learn some of the popular and most effective business formula.
This is an intermediate level workshop for reasonably confident users of Excel with basic skills including an understanding of formula like SUM() and AVERAGE(), and entering and editing data.
- General Worksheets and Workbook tips
- Number and Date Formatting including Custom Formatting of Dates and Numbers
- Advanced Excel Tables features including:
- Advanced Filtering and Sorting
- Slicers for Filtering Data
- Forms for entering Data
- Structured Referenced Formula
- Advanced Formula and Functions including:
- Absolute and Relative References
- Logical Functions: IF, AND, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, AVERAGEIFS
- Lookup Functions: VLOOKUP
Attendees must bring their own laptops (not Tablets) with full Microsoft Excel, version 2010 or higher. To check version, open a spreadsheet, click on File then Account.
Please inform the training provider if you will be bringing a Mac laptop.
This workshop is interactive and attendees will gain hands-on experience. Raw data to work and detailed notes will be provided.
Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Read about the trainer, Bernard Pfister from Excel Training Taranaki, and other workshops here
Register to attend below.
For more information, contact Julia at email@example.com, or call 06 759 9080