Microsoft Excel: Dashboards
A Dashboard is a visual, dynamic, summary / overview of a business (or certain KPIs of a business) set out on one spreadsheet.
Dashboards analyse and display an overview of your data quickly and easily in an attractive and dynamic way highlighting KPIs and other essential data.
Advantages of Dashboards include:
- Direct focus on KPIs
- Summarise large quantities of data
- Contain a combination of graphs, tables and other visual images
- Dynamic, allowing the user to select which data to display at any time using Slicers and Timelines
- Easy to update and change when new data is added
- Assist in making quick and reliable business decisions
- Help keep track of business performance
This is an intermediate level workshop and attendees need to be reasonably confident uses of spreadsheets. Special knowledge of any of the skills to be covered is not necessary.
Attendees will learn how to create:
- Excel Tables
- Pivot Tables
- Dashboard design and elements of good layout
Attendees must bring their own laptops (not Tablets) with full Microsoft Excel, version 2010 or higher. To check version, open a spreadsheet, click on File then Account.
Please inform the training provider if you will be bringing a Mac laptop.
This workshop is interactive and attendees will gain hands-on experience. Raw data to work and detailed notes will be provided.
Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Read about the trainer, Bernard Pfister from Excel Training Taranaki, and other workshops here
Register to attend below.
For more information, contact Julia at email@example.com, or call 06 759 9080