Microsoft Excel: Dashboards
A Dashboard is a visual, dynamic, summary / overview of a business, set out on one spreadsheet using graphs and tables.
Dashboards analyse and display an overview of your data quickly and easily in an attractive and dynamic way highlighting KPIs and other essential records.
- Direct focus on KPIs
- Summarise large quantities of data
- Contain a combination of graphs, tables and other visual images
- Dynamic, allowing the user to select which data to display at any time using Slicers and Timelines
- Easy to update and change when new data is added
- Assist in making quick and reliable business decisions
- Help keep track of business performance
Attendees will learn how to create:
- Excel Tables
- Pivot Tables
- Dashboard design and elements of good layout
SKILLS NEEDED: This is an intermediate level workshop and attendees need to be reasonably confident uses of spreadsheets. Special knowledge of any of the skills to be covered is not necessary.
Read about the trainer, Bernard Pfister from Excel Training Taranaki, and other workshops here
Please inform the training provider if you will be bringing a Mac laptop.
This workshop is interactive and attendees will gain hands-on experience converting raw data into a Dashboard. Raw data to work with and detailed notes will be provided.
Register to attend below
Attendees will require a My Vaccine Pass to attend.
Tea, coffee, water and light refreshments will be provided.
This workshop is fully booked. To register interest and be added to a waitlist, contact Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 06 759 9080