Microsoft Excel: Basics/Intermediate
This is a basic/intermediate level course for those who are mainly self-taught users of Excel and would like to improve their skills and become more proficient users.
Focus is on features that can be applied immediately to your data – especially tables – and make the biggest impact on your use of spreadsheets – whatever type of data you work with.
- Moving and copying worksheets
- Worksheet tabs
- Number formatting
- Protecting worksheets/workbooks
- Excel Tables
- Sorting and filtering
- Adding data
- Forms to enter data
- Themes and styles
- Referenced formula
- Data Validation Lists
- Allows users to determine and limit what data can be entered in cells
- Conditional Formatting
- Allows cells to be automatically formatted (e.g. colour of text/cell etc.) if they meet certain criteria set by the user (e.g. over or under a set value, top 10 values etc.)
- Basic arithmetical functions and order of preference
Attendees must bring their own laptops (not Tablets) with full Microsoft Excel, version 2010 or higher. To check version, open a spreadsheet, click on File then Account.
Please inform the training provider if you will be bringing a Mac laptop.
This workshop is interactive and attendees will gain hands-on experience. Raw data to work with and useful summary notes will be provided.
Limited spaces to ensure student-centred learning.
Read about the trainer and other workshops here
Register to attend below
For more information, contact Julia at
or call 06 759 9080