LMAC Root Cause Analysis
05 September 2019, New Plymouth
Presented by Taranaki Chamber of Commerce with LMAC
Throw away the bandaids and replace them with this tried and tested methodology to fix the most complex of problems at root cause.
Many course attendees have gone back to the workplace and saved 6 figure sums using this approach.
The power of fixing problems at root cause is immense – in an environment where Continuous Improvement thinking is embedded, the same problem rarely occurs twice.
In most cases the journey towards this point starts with breaking a culture of acceptance.
Doing it: the LMAC expert trainer will take you through the step by step process to enable you to find true root cause – and then how to apply root cause countermeasures.
A group opportunity to share your problem and apply the process learnt takes place at the end of each course.
Who is this course for?
- Teams or organisations not being able to reach set KPI Targets
- Environments where the same problems keep occurring
- Organisations that only have bandaids for problems
- Teams or organisations where a culture of acceptance has developed
What will your delegates come away with?
- A fresh view of problems and appreciation of the burden that they bring to each working day
- The tools and steps to reach true root cause countermeasures
- Confidence that even the most complex of problems can be fixed for good by taking a systematic approach
“The training far exceeded our expectations. For each $1 of training investment we received a 10 fold return in cost savings, performance gains and capacity increases"
John O’Callaghan, CEO, Tumblar Products
Click here for a printable brochure about this course
Investment: $595.00 + GST
Members discount - 10% off
This training is registered under NZTE Capability Development Voucher programme. Your business could be eligible for up to 50% funding. For further information please contact Venture Taranaki
To register, contact email@example.com,
06 759 9080