Facebook for Beginners
Have you dabbled in social media but don't know what to do next?
Don't know what good results are or how to get them?
Tried doing social media years ago but now out of touch?
Know social media is important to your business, but want to learn how to do it quickly and efficiently?
Confused about why previous successful Facebook marketing strategies no longer work?
If you are struggling to understand how Facebook can work for your business, then this is the ideal refresher or beginner course for you.
Facebook changes almost weekly and has gone through some enormous (but sometimes subtle!) changes in the past year that will be impacting your performance and business growth on the platform.
- How to understand the Facebook algorithm and what to do to use it your advantage
- Facebook aesthetics and the NEW Facebook Page layout
- Why understanding your audience is critical for success
- How to make Facebook work for your business
- Construction of a Facebook post
- The difference between curated and created content and how to use both effectively
- The content pillars you need to focus on to increase engagement and credibility
- Why you should check Insights and what to look for on the platform
This is an interactive workshop where you can review your Facebook Page during the session and have plenty of time to ask questions. Slide handouts will be available after the workshop, and worksheets will be shared to help you work through content and strategy ideas following the workshop.
Limited spaces to ensure student-centered learning.
Read about the training provider, Robyn Towning from Social Energy, here
Register below to attend this workshop.
This training is registered under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher programme. Your business may be eligible for up to 50% funding. For further information please contact Venture Taranaki or Julia at the Taranaki Chamber
For additional information and assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call 06 759 9080