Build Your Blended 90 Day Induction Framework
Bloom Learning Technologies transforms your training into immersive learning experiences.
A good onboarding programme can shorten the learning curve and increase speed to competence.
However, most small to medium companies focus on sales, operations and customer service, and rarely have a dedicated HR or training function. Often best practice onboarding is missing or ad hoc.
By offering a great onboarding and development programme you become an employer of choice who’s name features positively at those weekend BBQs.
A blended (online and face to face) onboarding framework has many positive benefits for businesses, including:
- Reduce time and resources in repetitive 1:1 conversations, such as explaining general company functions
- Standardise key messages and explanations of ‘how we do things around here’
- Set clear and consistent messages – when new starters know their expectations they are more likely to be on task, on time and on par with company standards
- Reduce compliance risk for important policies such as health and safety
- Allow instant access to reporting, tracking and measuring training, workshops and compliance training (away from manual spreadsheets)
- Ease of tracking and managing annual and bi-annual recertification
All participants will leave with their 90 days, blended, induction framework to implement on return to work.
This framework consists of:
- Knowledge, tasks and attitudes both pre-start as well as day 1, week 1, month 1, month 2 and month 3.
- Identification of aspects that can be digitised, and what should be humanised
- An outline of content to be curated or created
- Identification of the places to find content
- Using no cost/low cost tools to create and deliver engaging content (especially if the business is a MS Teams user)
- Creative ideas to craft wow experiences for your new starters
Attendees receive free interactive online modules on Unconscious Bias, Privacy Law update and Wellbeing.
Read about the training provider, Rustica Lamb here
Find out more about Bloom Learning Technologies here
Register to attend below
For more information, contact Julia at
or call 06 759 9080