Blanchard Governance Board Performance
One Day 24 May 2018 New Plymouth
For governance team members in all sectors
Presented by the Taranaki Chamber of Commerce with Blanchard New Zealand and Sutherland Governance (Charted Governance Professional).
The content of this session is designed for governance personnel across all types of entities who have responsibility for exercising stewardship on behalf of their organisations. It guides participants through a proprietary method for governance performance focused on realising true value for their organisation.
The STARquality© governance model provides a proprietary method for boards to cyclically survey, train, act upon and reinforce their collective focus, capabilities and performance relative to a set of vital governance accountabilities: Constitutional, Strategic, Financial, Policy and Relationships.
Governance performance = COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
The process engages participants in an interactive approach to –
SET the foundation for quality governance
FOCUS on key governance accountabilities
BUILD plans for ongoing governance performance
Through the process, participants will plan to –
- Define and align to a common understanding of organisational governance, and the role of the board
- Qualify and quantify five vital governance accountabilities
- Survey the current performance of the governance team
- Train governance team members in specific, identified governance skills
- Act upon an agreed governance team work-plan
- Reinforce the performance culture and habits of the governance team
- Develop and sustain performance-based governance credibility
Investment: $995 + GST
Members discount - 10% off
This training is registered under NZTE Capability Development Voucher programme. Your business could be eligible for up to 50% funding. For further information please contact Venture Taranaki
Cancellations and Refunds: Any cancellation and/or changes must be made in writing to Taranaki Chamber of Commerce no less than ten working days prior to the course in order to receive a full refund/credit. No refund or credit will be given for cancellations made after this time or for non-attendance at the course.