Attract More Leads and Sales On LinkedIn
- Are you confused about what kind of content you should post on LinkedIn?
- Would you like to generate more leads for your business but feel awkward about sending out cold messages?
- Does it feel like a more ‘serious’ platform than Facebook, Instagram or Twitter so you are reluctant to use it?
- Are you posting the kind of things you think you ‘should’ be posting on the platform but you are getting little or no engagement?
Of all the social media platforms you can be on, LinkedIn is by far the best for generating inbound leads (i.e. your ideal customers and clients reaching out to you rather than the other way round). Unfortunately, most people fail at utilising LinkedIn to its full potential.
TOPICS AND CONTENT:
- Create a perfectly crafted headline on your PERSONAL profile that will help you attract more leads and increase sales.
- Understand the simple secret to finding your ideal clients on LinkedIn, and have them reach out to YOU.
- Identify the 6 most effective types of content to post to gain more connections and increase brand awareness.
- Increasing engagement on your content.
- Why giving back to the LinkedIn community is the most important strategy
- A simple four-step system to use in just half an hour a day to grow your connections and increase your leads
Limited spaces to ensure student-centered learning.
Read about the training provider, Robyn Towning from Social Energy, here
This training is registered under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher programme. Your business may be eligible for up to 50% funding. For further information please contact Venture Taranaki or Julia at the Taranaki Chamber
For additional information and assistance please contact
or call 06 759 9080