Build your business case for a digital learning transformation
Brought to you by Learn.fast - 1 Day Workshop
In today’s world, training needs to be delivered for multiple channels, bringing together off-the-shelf and new proprietary content so organisations can nimbly scale and engage their learners.
A digital transformation of most learning systems is seen as the natural way forward.
However, there is often resistance from the stakeholders in sanctioning a wholesale change of methods and processes. This can be for various reasons – from a cost viewpoint, or lack of vision, or lack of training/learning knowledge.
- The future of training
- The advantages of digital vs other
- What is digital transformation
- The pros and cons for digital platforms
- Building for scale and fast adoption
- What is involved in large scale transformation of systems and processes
- Preparing a business case
- Aligning benefits with strategy
- Uncovering better solutions
- Getting stakeholders on board
- The elements of a business case
- Defining the business problem and opportunity
- Researching and identifying alternative solutions
- Articulating the best solution
- Implementation of the solution
- Ticking all the boxes
- Understanding training’s new vision in a technology based world
- Understanding the pros and cons of transforming learning systems
- Understanding the role of digital training
- How to apply transformational scale
- Learning the steps in digital transformations
- How to build a robust business case
Investment: $450 + GST
This training is registered under NZTE Capability Development Voucher programme. Your business could be eligible for up to 50% funding. For further information please contact Venture Taranaki
About the Trainer:
Warwick is one of New Zealand and the Pacific’s top business coaches and has extensive experience in working with small, medium and large size companies - he specialises in strategic direction, marketing, sales, branding, entrepreneurial and innovative business approaches.
Previously he was immersed in the advertising industry, with extensive managerial experience in several global agencies in the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and New Zealand.
A noted presenter and conference speaker, Warwick is known for his extensive knowledge, passionate delivery and numerous work stories.