Chamber Hub Employment Services
FOR TARANAKI JOB SEEKERS
Need a hand finding a job in Taranaki? Whether you are unemployed, recently redundant or had your work affected by COVID-19, Chamber Hub can help you with your next career step.
As part of the Taranaki Chamber of Commerce, we have a unique connection with the Taranaki business community, providing a continuous flow of employment and training opportunities.
HOW WE HELP:
- Promote you as a candidate to our network of employers across the Taranaki region
- Provide feedback and advice on your job applications and how to communicate your strengths and suitability to different employers
- Help you craft a strong CV and cover letter
- Provide resources and referrals to support you during your job search
- We will be your number one supporter every step of the way
Ready to get started? Fill out our application and a Chamber Hub Placement Coordinator will be in touch.
We want to help you find your next employee.
Whether you are looking for a permanent placement or short-term assistance, we can help at no cost to you.
We support a wide range of skilled and willing workers in Taranaki who are available now! We know our job seekers well, so we can be confident in our recommendations.
If you have job opportunities at your organisation, please fill out our employer registration form – we may have just the person for you!
Chamber Hub Partners & Supporters:
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
Chamber Hub Employment Services - North Taranaki
10 Corbett Road
Bell Block 4312
Chamber Hub Employment Services - South Taranaki
109 Princes Street