EXHIBIT AT THE 2021 South Taranaki Employment Expo
Need employees? Do you have current or upcoming job vacancies?
Let us connect you with a wide range of job seekers in Taranaki who are available now!
Chamber Hub South in conjunction with Mayors Taskforce for Jobs is excited to host and deliver this upcoming Employment Expo focusing on connecting job seekers with businesses who have current and upcoming employment opportunities.
Open to the public, this 3-hour expo will include a wide variety of attendees including, job seekers registered with Chamber Hub, MSD and training providers, along with local school leavers planning their next steps.
If your business is looking to hire now, or in the near future, we invite you to book a free stand at this expo. Spaces are limited so please don't delay in completing your registration form.
WHEN AND WHERE
Wednesday, 10 November 2021
12pm - 3pm
Camberwell Lounge, TSB HUB, Hāwera
- There is no charge for exhibitor stands
- Your stand will come with a clothed 1.8m trestle table with 2 chairs
- Wifi is available at the venue
- Power is available to your stand on request
- Complimentary light refreshments will be provided for the duration of the expo
- Venue opens for pack in from 10.30am
- Free-standing banners are welcome. Please do not fix anything to the venue walls
- You will be provided with a marketing toolkit to promote your attendance at the expo.
REGISTER TO EXHIBIT
Due to COVID-19 spacing requirement, we have limited exhibitor stands available. Please act now to secure your stand.
Registrations close 5pm, Wednesday 20 October.