The Taranaki Chamber of Commerce is committed to helping keep our business community informed and providing support where possible.
Our focus is:
- Care and well-being of members and business stakeholders
- Offering guidance to Chamber members and any other businesses that may need assistance
- Continuing to run events and training, following strict government guidelines for health and hygiene
The Chamber is advocating strongly for businesses and has raised the following questions at a national level:
- What wage subsidy support will be provided if we go to Alert Level 3?
- Commercial landlords need support, they cannot waive rent and still pay bills.
- What the likely subsidy response could be (if any) to provide support for Alert Level 3 regions only. How then would businesses in Alert Level 2 that receive supplies from, or sell to, Alert Level 3 regions be supported?
The Chamber is working closely with the National Chamber network, Venture Taranaki, the Ministry of Social Development and Taranaki Emergency Management Office to provide optimum support to its members and other businesses that may need support.
Please email us on email@example.com if you have any queries at this time.
Protect your customers and staff.
Display an official QR code poster wherever people enter your premises to support contact tracing with the NZ COVID Tracer app.