Membership Coordinator – Part-time Permanent, 0.5 FTE with flexibility for additional hours as required.
The Taranaki Chamber of Commerce (TCC) is a well-established and respected organisation that has been at the forefront of promoting, supporting and enabling business in Taranaki since 1936. We deliver a broad range of services to our members, including events, training, advocacy and coordination of the Young Enterprise Scheme (YES) and the Business and Retail Association (BARA).
We are seeking a confident, dynamic and self-motivated individual to join the team in the role of Membership Coordinator. If you are passionate about networking, sales-focused, not afraid to cold-call and are able to build long-lasting relationships then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
We can offer a small, vibrant and supportive team environment with flexible working conditions to enable work/life balance. We foster a workplace where autonomy is provided so individuals can grow and develop, and there is scope and potential to “own” this role. There are also plenty of opportunities to be involved in events and functions that will keep you at the forefront of what’s happening in business in Taranaki.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting, retaining and growing TCC memberships, including the Business and Retail Association (BARA), throughout Taranaki
- Managing relationships with members and membership accounts
- Providing data and reports on memberships
- Monitoring and achieving sales targets and annual KPIs
We are looking for someone with the following skills and abilities for this role:
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Previous sales or client service experience
- Self‐motivated and driven
- Able to prospect/cold‐call new businesses
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
Please apply via Seek, including your CV and a covering letter that outlines how you demonstrate the above requirements. Applications for this vacancy close at the end of business on the 28th January 2019.