Membership Coordinator – Part-time Permanent, 0.5 FTE
The Taranaki Chamber of Commerce (TCC) is a well-established and respected organisation that has been at the forefront of promoting, supporting and enabling business in Taranaki since 1936. We deliver a broad range of services to our members, including events, training, advocacy and coordination of the Young Enterprise Scheme (YES) and the Business and Retail Association (BARA).
We are seeking a confident, dynamic and self-motivated individual to join the team in the role of Membership Coordinator. If you are sales-focused, not afraid to cold call, able to build long-lasting relationships and passionate about helping businesses, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
We offer a small, vibrant and supportive team environment with flexible working conditions to enable work/life balance. We foster a workplace where autonomy is provided so individuals can grow and develop.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting, retaining and growing TCC memberships, including the Business and Retail Association (BARA), throughout Taranaki
- Managing relationships with members and membership accounts
- Providing data and reports on memberships
- Monitoring and achieving sales targets and annual KPIs
We are looking for someone with the following skills and abilities for this role:
- Strong sales background with a proven record of success
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Self‐motivated and driven
- Able to prospect/cold‐call new businesses
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
Please email your CV and a covering letter that outlines how you demonstrate the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday 27 May 2019.