Membership Coordinator – Permanent Part-time, 32 hours per week
The Taranaki Chamber of Commerce (TCC) is a well-established and respected organisation that has been at the forefront of promoting, supporting and enabling business in Taranaki since 1936. We deliver a broad range of services to our members, including events, training, advocacy, employment services and coordination of the Young Enterprise Scheme (YES), Network of Trades (NOTs), the Business and Retail Association (BARA) and Chamber Hub.
We are seeking a confident, dynamic and self-motivated individual to join the team in the role of Membership Coordinator. If you are sales-focused, not afraid to cold call, able to build long-lasting relationships and passionate about helping businesses, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
We offer a small, vibrant and supportive team environment with flexible working conditions to enable work/life balance.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting, retaining and growing TCC memberships, including the Business and Retail Association (BARA), throughout Taranaki
- Managing relationships with members and membership accounts
- Providing data and reports on memberships
- Monitoring and achieving sales targets and annual KPIs
We are looking for someone with the following skills and abilities for this role:
- Strong sales background with a proven record of success
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Self‐motivated and driven
- Able to prospect/cold‐call new businesses
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
Please email your CV and a covering letter that outlines how you demonstrate the above requirements to email@example.com
Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday 6 December.