Marketing and Communications Coordinator – Fixed Term (Mid-September 2020 to Mid-May 2021) - Fulltime
The Taranaki Chamber of Commerce (TCC) is a well-established and respected organisation that has been at the forefront of promoting, supporting and enabling business in Taranaki since 1936. We deliver a broad range of services to our members, including events, training, advocacy, employment services and coordination of the Young Enterprise Scheme (YES), Network of Trades (NOTs) and the Business and Retail Association (BARA).
We are seeking a confident, dynamic and self-motivated individual to join the team to provide cover for maternity leave on a fixed term contract. If you are passionate about marketing, have exemplary communication skills, experience with website maintenance and graphic design skills then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
We can offer a vibrant and supportive team environment with excellent working conditions to enable work/life balance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Regular communication with members and stakeholders via EDMs, social media, email and print
- Maintaining the Chamber website and CRM system
- Coordination of the quarterly Taranaki Business Review publication
We are looking for someone with the following skills and abilities for this role:
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Advanced marketing and communications skills
- Self‐motivated and driven
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Some experience with graphic design
Please email your CV and a covering letter that outlines how you demonstrate the above requirements to email@example.com
Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday 31 August 2020.